Plopeni Mechanical Plant
The plant was founded in 1937, when the Romanian government and the Industrial Administration of Mining and Mines from Ardeal signed an agreement to build a plant to manufacture ammunition and war artillery. The first name of the unit was Margineanca Plant and the production of artillery ammunition started in 1941.
In 1947, the plant becomes an anonymous society within the State Department of Metallurgical Enterprises.
In 2000, after a series of reorganizations and renaming, Plopeni Mechanical Plant receives juridical personality and becomes a subsidiary of the National Company ROMARM.
ADDRESS: Republicii Street, No.1, Plopeni, Jud. Prahova, zip code 105900
PHONE: +4 0244.223.023