BRIEF HISTORY

Bucharest Mechanical Factory was founded in 1978, as a subsidiary of “23 August” Bucharest Factory, under the name of “Special Heavy Machine Factory”.

In December 1990, it was called “Bucharest Mechanical Factory” and entered under the taken over by the Ministry of National Defence, as a component unit of the Army Industrial Group. Ten years later, the factory enters under the authority of the Ministry of Industry and Resources and is renamed SC ARSENAL SA – Bucharest Branch.

In 2001, as the defense industry was reorganized, the unity returns to the name “Bucharest Mechanical Factory” and becomes a subsidiary of the National Company ROMARM.

ADDRESS: Bd. 1 Decembrie 1918, No. 7-9, District 3, Bucharest, zip code 032451

PHONE: +4 021 256 02 83