Founded in 1922 under the name of "Dumitru Voinea Machine and Foundry Factory", the unit, in addition to civilian products, has completed its portfolio with military productions since 1936. After a series of different factory names, CARFIL was registered as a trademark at the State Office for Inventions on 30 June 1969.
In 2001, Carfil was reorganized as a subsidiary of the National Company ROMARM.
In 2005 the production of NATO-compatible weapons and ammunition begins. Since 2006, Carfil has also been developing its service and maintenance activity for weapons in peacekeeping areas.
- Financial statements 2013 Carfil
- Audit raport 2013 Carfil
- Carfil – Situatii financiare 2014
- Raport 30.06.2015 – CARFIL
- Carfil - Financial Statements 2015
- Carfil Accounting reports first semester 2016
- Financial audit report and financial statement 2016 Carfil
- Carfil Accounting reports first semester 2017
- Financial statements 2017 Carfil
Address Zizinului Street, No. 119, Brașov, postal code 500407