Plopeni Mechanical Plant
The plant was founded in 1937, when the Romanian government and Autonomous Regia of State Mining and Metallurgical Enterprises in Transylvania signed a contract to build a plant to produce ammunition and war artillery. The first name of the factory was Uzina Mărgineanca, and ammunition production began in 1941.
In 1947, the plant became a joint-stock company under the Department of State Metallurgical Enterprises.
In 2000, after a series of reorganizations and rebranding, the Plopeni Mechanical Plant received legal personality and became a subsidiary of the National Company ROMARM.
Plopeni Mechanical Plant manufactures ammunition of different calibers: explosive, tracer, firing and incendiary tracer.
- Financial statements 2013 Plopeni
- Audit raport 2013 Plopeni
- Plopeni - Financial statements 2014
- Plopeni - Financial statements 2015
- Plopeni Accounting reports first semester 2016
- Audit report and financial statements 2016 Plopeni
- Plopeni Accounting reports first semester 2017
- Plopeni - Financial statements 2017
Address: Republicii Street, no.1, Plopeni, Prahova county, postal code 105900